I was driving past a business here in the Houston Heights, when I glimpsed this painted on the side of the building. I recognized that iconic WWII poster before I realized it was not just any woman, but 14 year old Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani girl who was attacked for wanting an education. The words next to her are her quote, ( “I don’t mind if I have to sit on the floor at school.) All I want is education. And I’m afraid of no one.”
This is gorgeous.
- One year ago: I miss Harry Potter.
- Now: I miss Harry Potter.
- Next Year: I miss Harry Potter.
- On Deathbed: I miss Harry Potter.
- What I said: Watch this show it's really good
- What I meant: For the love of God please watch this I need friends who understand my pain I need someone to talk about it with that hasn't heard all my opinions a billion times please I am begging you
can we just talk about the biggest plot twist in doctor who history
Can we talk about how I’m still not over this plot twist.
you can see the realization in the doctor and martha’s eyes as they’re smiling and it dawns on them that Jack is going to become a giant face
Just one line and I lost my shit.
Yeah, but a little earlier they’d seen the face of boe die.
“That’s right. Because you know, deep down… you deserve to be punished. Don’t you, Mr. Potter?”
I know I already reblogged this, but that ^^^ gif made it perfect.this is so horrifying that I cannot physically stop laughing
Oh no! I made it worst. >_<
OH MY FUCKING GOD
Just gonna leave this here